About TDC Group
TDC Group serves the full continuum of care from individual physicians to academic medical systems, helping healthcare professionals overcome the complexities of today’s practice environment.
TDC Group Leadership Team
TDC Group leaders are passionate about architecting the preeminent organization for service to healthcare.
Human Resources Officer*
Chief of Corporate Development*
The Financial Strength to Protect Your Practice Today and Tomorrow
With over $6 billion in assets, we offer unrivaled strength and backing to protect our members.
Download the 2020 Annual Report >
Download the 2019 Annual Report >
Diversity and Inclusion
As a company founded and led by doctors, we too pledge to do no harm and to serve those who provide care. Following the tragic deaths of George Floyd and so many others, we join those who advocate for social justice and equality. For decades, we have supported the health of our communities by standing with doctors and promoting access to care. This commitment to health also includes opposition to racism in any form.
We serve our members through a diverse, talented workforce. We treat our members and our colleagues with dignity and respect. We prohibit discrimination in any form.
TDC Group will work tirelessly to ensure our leadership and employees reflect those we serve around the nation, and we will continue to maintain an inclusive, respectful culture.
- Richard E. Anderson, MD, FACP, Chairman and CEO, The Doctors Company
- David L. Feldman, MD, FACS, Chief Medical Officer, the TDC Group of Companies
- Robert E. White Jr., Chief Operating Officer, The Doctors Company
- Marco Vanderlaan, Chief Financial Officer, The Doctors Company
- David McHale, Chief Legal & Human Resources Officer, The Doctors Company
- Bryan Lawton, PhD, Chief Governance Officer and Secretary; Chief of Corporate Development, The Doctors Company